Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

I had a great birthday. It started with dinner at my favorite restaurant, Macaroni Grill last night. I broadened my palette by ordering something new: Chicken with artichoke, mushrooms capers and procuttio...YUM! It may replace my old standby favorite: pasta rustica. Today we all went to San Diego-first to Seaport Village where we enjoyed the Embarcadaro, the shops and Ben and Jerry ice cream. Then we went to Balboa Park and the Natural History Museum. The boys enjoyed the dinosaur exhibit and the we all learned a lot about water in the H20 exhibit. The boys had a blast jumping around in the giant fountain in front of the museum. I planted a letterbox in the park, as well.(www.atlasquest.com) It was a lovely happy family day. Here are some pictures of the celebration of the 9th anniversary of my 29th birthday. Check out the picture of the old ladies-I want to be like them when my time comes! You go, girls!!













No comments: