Saturday, July 5, 2008

High School Musical....Nat Nat







Well-Natalie (the only girl offspring on our side of the family. She covets that title.) did it! She graduated with honors from CAM high school in Vancouver, WA. She has a lovely group of friends and a great head on her shoulders. She got through the years unscathed...Smokin' maybe, but definitely not singed! :) As always her family, my sister Bettina and her family, put together a lovely feast and of cours, the band. Oh, yes, the band. Both Bettina and Tino have their masters degree's in music (well, I think Bettina' BA is in Music, Masters in Education, but still....) and have always taught music or performed in one thing or another. The whole family is quite talented...Natalie sings along with my sister, Tino sings and plays the keyboard, and the boys, Nick and Alex play drums. Nick is also quite the rock star on guitar. Which is why we just HAD to do what we did. Don't look at me. Kaylene was my partner in crime, but is too much of a DIVA to admit it. And Mom/Grandma? Well, even with out being liquored up, she definitely got into the groupy mentality. And everyone wonders exactly HOW I got backstage to so many concerts? I can't wait to tell all the sordid details to my grandkids...
I guess they say pictures speak louder than words....so i will just shut my mouth and let you have a look....

No comments: